Payroll & Auto-Enrolment
Letting McKellar Accountancy handle your payroll can save you valuable time.
Searching for payroll help? Our payroll team will calculate employees’ tax and national insurance contributions and adjust these for sickness, paternity or maternity leave. We will take care of everything from the final payroll calculations to providing your employees with their payslips directly.
We can take care of all of your payroll needs regardless of staff numbers.
We have a dedicated team that can assist with providing a comprehensive and confidential payroll service, including:
- Completion of statutory forms (including yearend returns)
- Compliance of submissions to HMRC in accordance with RTI
- Summaries and analysis of staff costs
- Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses, and ex-gratia and termination payments
- Administration of payroll auto-enrolment services
We provide all auto-enrolment support in-house, giving our clients the security of knowing that each aspect is being dealt with by the same team, who are easy to get in contact with. In addition, we have our strategic partners NOW Pensions to discuss the available options with for setting up a pensions scheme.
KEY FEATURES OF USING MCKELLAR ACCOUNTANCY PAYROLL SERVICES
Key Benefits Include
- Employer Dashboard – Employers will have access to an overview of their payroll, a company annual leave calendar for all employees, payroll reports, employee information and more. Employers can authorise or approve employee requests such as a change of address or annual leave requests.
- Employee Self Service – Employees can access their own payroll information by logging into their personal portal. They can access their own personal leave calendar, view remaining holiday days, view sick leave taken, request annual leave, view and change their contact information, access payslips and other payroll and employment related documents.